The Polaris RZR has revolutionized the Sport Side by Side category with outstanding performance, power to spare and easy handling in the most rugged conditions. To make fast rides on challenging terrain even more enjoyable, these vehicles are designed with innovative suspension systems, low centers of gravity and high ground clearance to deliver a great riding experience every time.
The dynamic Polaris RZR line of ATVs consists of the following categories:
The models in the Polaris Trail category are designed as the lowest weight vehicles in their class and are driven by high output engines to deliver power, speed and acceleration on the most challenging trails.
- RZR 800 – The RZR 800 is powered by a four-stroke, twin cylinder, electronic fuel injected engine that delivers a horsepower to weight ratio that dwarfs the competition. This ratio results in an acceleration rate of 0 to 35 miles per hour in 3.8 seconds.
- RZR 570 – The RZR 570 gets its acceleration rate of 0 to 35 mph from the all new ProStar 570 engine built with 4 valves and dual overhead cams. Like the RZR 800, this side by side model is only 2 inches wider than standard ATVs, meaning that it can excel on trails that can’t even be considered by other side by sides.
The RZR Performance category is designed for both side by side racing and for riders who just enjoy leaving other ATVs behind. The RZRs in this category are designed for lightning fast acceleration, extended high speed riding sessions, carving corners, and hitting jumps.
- RZR XP 900 Jagged X Edition – Starting with a powerhouse 94HP ProStar 900 High Output engine, the RZR XP 900 Jagged X Edition defines high performance. This model also includes racing seats, an extended chassis, and state of the art electronic power steering. Polaris calls this model the “Most complete RZR ever built”.
- RZR XP 900 EFI – The Polaris ProStar 900 electronic fuel injection engine is built to deliver unparalleled side by side performance with an 88HP output that accelerates like no other vehicle in the class. These RZRs excel on corners as well with a rear suspension system that optimizes traction before powering out of each turn.
- RZR S 800 – The RZR S 800 combines a low vehicle weight with the powerful Polaris 800 EFI engine to deliver acceleration of 0 to 35 mph in less than 4 seconds. The “Optimized Mass Design” system from Polaris gives this RZR model the lowest center of gravity possible, which combines with a wide wheel base to give this vehicle the rare combination of speed, easy handling and superior maneuverability.
4 Seat Side by Side
The RZR 4 seat side by side models are designed to deliver unprecedented performance in the four passenger ATV category. In fact, these models are designed for high performance that rivals ATVs in virtually all categories.
- RZR XP 4 900 – The new ProStar 900 engine that drives the RZR XP 4 900 makes this 4 seat side by side the fastest vehicle off the mark in the category. The 88HP engine combines with a light vehicular weight and independent rear suspension to deliver exceptional performance in all types of conditions.
- RZR 4 800 – This four seat ATV, powered by its 800 electronic fuel injection engine, can accelerate faster than many of the competing two seat vehicles, going from 0 to 35 mph in 4.4 seconds. Additionally, the longer wheelbase required to carry 4 riders gives the RZR 4 800 added stability and a smooth ride over bumps and rough terrain.
Polaris RZR ATVs have revolutionized the side by side category by delivering high performance, acceleration, maneuverability, and smooth rides that rival their smaller competitors. With customizable base models and limited edition selections, high performance side by side riders can find the perfect RZR for their riding style.